Join us for a fun and informative evening to support the work of the SA Foundation and to take a stand against sexual exploitation & human trafficking of women & children!
Our annual fundraiser promises to be an entertaining evening for everyone
- Fundraise & raise awareness for the SA Foundations’ global & local projects that offer long term recovery & development programs for women who have been affected by human trafficking & sexual exploitation
- Special Guest speakers from BC Women’s Hospital & local Donors will share the current landscape of sexual exploitation & how community involvement is playing a role in the women’s recovery
- Enjoy live entertainment
- Taste a selection of scrumptious desserts
- Auction on wonderful gifts and services at our silent auction
- Take some fun photos with your friends & guests at the Photobooth
- Watch the Fashion Show showcasing the latest Global Wonders Jewelry Collection, handmade limited edition jewelry pieces by women in the SA Foundation Nepal Project
- Do some socially conscious shopping with the latest Global Wonders Jewelry
- Find some wonderful gifts through the silent auction or purchase some handmade jewelry that will make for great gifts this holiday season.
Be a part of the solution to end human trafficking & sexual exploitation. Your contribution helps to provide a way out for women & children affected by this growing issue. Proceeds will support the projects & programs of the SA Foundation.
INDIVIDUAL: $45 per person
TABLE CAPTAIN: $430 for a Table of 10 people*
*tax receipts are provided for table captains who sponsor an entire table
More Details at SA Foundation >