How much Pain Can You Handle?
“Those who faced adversity will do well in business… Endure pain to succeed in business…
The Game of Business is not for the Weak. It’s not for everyone…”
“You have to be incredibly selfish so you can be generous”
- Promotion over Creation: Your obligation is to promote all the time. Grow in getting more attention first. Money follows attention. Attention is the new currency.
- Stop Pretending, Start Asking for Help: When someone says they’re fine… FINE = Freaking out, In Debt, Not enough money, Emotionally Strung out.
Get to Know each other First
- Don’t just blatantly sell your stuff: Ask, “What are you struggling with?” “How can I help you?” And then ask for what you want.
Master, don’t dabble
- At the Beginning: You will always Suck
- You don’t have to get it right the first time: You just have to get it Going
- Stop Mentally Masturbating: Perfection is the Enemy of Progress
SociaLIGHT provides empowerment, inspiration and support to early stage startups, leaders and entrepreneurs through conferences, a membership platform and educational media content.The brand, SociaLIGHT, is a spin off the modern day “Socialite” with a new spelling, meaning and acronym. The new SociaLIGHT is a “L.eader I.mpacting G.lobal H.umanity T.oday.”
Our mission is to serve 100 million startups, entrepreneurs, and leaders to build thriving and sustainable businesses that have a positive global impact, and to foster systemic leadership and innovation that embodies the quadruple bottom line “Passion. People. Planet. Profit.” SociaLIGHT is a for profit corporation that operates in Toronto and Vancouver. The annual SociaLIGHT Conference features international and local speakers and past contributors include Sir Richard Branson, Robin Sharma, Tony Hsieh and more. Over 1000 attendees come together to learn and connect and the event has been featured in Forbes, Huffington Post and called “The Mecca for Emerging Entrepreneurs” by You Inc.