When it comes to healthy, beautiful hair, Mastey is the clear choice! Without the use of chemicals and additives that can harm your beautiful locks, you get shiny hair color that will last, vibrancy and dimension you will adore, and healthy ingredients your hair will love. When choosing hair care products, there is more on the line than just the color. With Shampoo and Conditioning Sulfate-free since 1978, hair stays protected. How do the products you choose make an impact on the environment? Mastey products are eco-friendly, green focused, and good for your hair, so you get the gorgeous natural hair color you desire and the peace of mind knowing your hair care products are environmentally friendly!
- 100% Vegan– With natural ingredients comes natural beauty that is good for your hair! Using plant-based moisturizers means you will have softer and more natural feeling hair, with absolutely no animal based products!
- No PPD!– This means less irritation or allergic reactions thanks to our formula that leaves out the “bad guy” known for causing skin and allergy irritations. More information on the negative effects of PPD is here: http://masteyhaircolor.com/no-ppd/
- No Ammonia– Ammonia can damage hair, period. As pioneers in this market, we formulated hair care without ammonia back in 1982. You can trust us to have your hair’s best interest at heart! More information on why Ammonia is bad is here: http://masteyhaircolor.com/no-ammonia/
- Rich in Antioxidants– Not only do we leave out the bad ingredients, but we add good for you grape seed extract to our line of hair color and products! This means longer lasting color and luscious, touchable locks that you will love!
- Formulated with Argan Oil & Olive Oil to protect your hair from styling heat and the environment — let’s your hair be soft and shiny without any greasy feeling.
Curious to see how Mastey hair care would be like, we were able to try out 4 of their popular products: Shampoo, Conditioner, Therapy Spray and Volumizing Foam.
When it comes to hair care, I’m a very simple person. I hop in the shower to shampoo and condition my hair. After I would towel dry it for a bit and spray a detangler. Since I have really long hair, and I like to keep it smooth. If I have a little more time, I will use another product while blow-drying my hair.
Opening the shampoo and conditioner for the first time, I was greeted with the luscious scent of grapes. I liked how both the shampoo and conditioner looked shiny and felt sudsy and smooth as I lathered up. As my routine is very simple, I was really impressed with the shampoo, conditioner, and spray over the past few very busy days. I used the volumizer when I had time to blow dry and lightly style my hair. I think a couple times I used a little too much because one area of my hair became very stiff.
In the past when I had tried other “green-focused” shampoos and conditioners, I was often disappointed on how it would make my hair feel brittle after. With Mastey, I was happy to be able to run my fingers through my silky-smooth hair without feeling build-up.
When it comes to hair care, Mastey is a natural and safe choice for healthier hair products. Developing quality products with integrity, and a commitment to the environment, your hair is in good hands with Mastey.
Mastey is a family owned business that has been creating healthy and beautiful hair for over 40 years. Henri Mastey began his career as a stylist in Paris in the 1950’s. Having a passion for chemistry as well as beauty, Mr. Mastey was able to combine his love of chemistry with hair care through his line of hair color and hair care products! Growing from a small business, Mastey products are now sold internationally and Mastey is considered a pioneer in the beauty industry. With their green focused products, Mastey is pioneering the industry of hair care towards products that create gorgeous, long lasting color, and thoughtful use of components that are eco-friendly, making their eco-footprint light, but their footprint on the industry radiant!
•To learn more about Mastey please visit: www.mastey.com
•To learn how to have your hair color last longer please visit: www.colorprotecting.com
•To learn more about Mastey no ammonia and no ppd hair color please visit: www.masteyhaircolor.com
Thanks again to the team at Mastey for the opportunity to try out part of their haircare line.